Our Physician care is an excellent means of dealing with Federal Workers' Compensation issues. If there's an injury on the job and you've gone down the traditional medical road to be treated, it may be time to give our facility a try. Our staff are professionals at dealing with underlying issues that potentially could be missed by medical doctors. Locating the source of your injury could be the difference between fixing an issue and living with something for a long period of time.
In addition to being professionals at uncovering underlying issues, chiropractor and staff handle the healing process without the need for addictive pain pills and potentially risky surgery. If you've been injured at work, make sure to go see a our chiropractor for an initial consultation. All consultations are free in our New Orleans and Miami area offices.
Dealing with a federal workers’ compensation injury can be a frustrating process. Adding to the frustration is the complicated claims process. Our workers’ compensation specialists at Wellistics will help you navigate your federal workers’ compensation experience with excellent injury care, expert case management and continued advocacy throughout the process.
Our experienced Physicians provide the best care for those currently dealing with a DOL-OWCP injury claim. While there are several excellent workers’ compensation doctors in the New Orleans and Miami areas, so few have the experience and knowledge to properly treat and document DOL injuries. Here at Wellistics our Physicians provide comprehensive injury care, proper medical narratives and free claims assistance!
Why Choose Wellistics Conditioning Center for your federal workers' compensation injury?
- We are committed to the best interests of our patients. We are not intimidated by the federal workers compensation claims process, nor are we intimidated by your employing agency. We make sure you receive all the medical care, treatment, and physical therapy you need before sending you back to work. We do not cave to the pressures of your employer.
- We provide excellent care, treatment and therapy. Our skilled physicians and medical personnel are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to federal workers compensation and occupational medicine. They offer comprehensive care and treatment to every single one of our patients.
- Our customer service is outstanding. Our team is dedicated to providing the very best in patient care and customer service to everyone who comes to our clinic. We work hard to make sure our patients never feel dismissed, neglected, unheard, or unassisted.
- We offer free claims assistance by expert OWCP case managers. If you file your OWCP incorrectly you could lose the benefits that are rightfully yours. Let our case managers walk you through the process so that you can be confident in your claim and receive your federal workers compensation as soon as possible.
- We handle the DOL-OWCP claims promptly and efficiently. When it comes to the paperwork of DOL-OWPC claims, our experienced Physicians in Metairie have the experience to complete the process in a prompt manner. We understand how important it is that you see the support you deserve when going through an injury.
Most Commonly Used OWCP Forms
- CA-1 for Traumatic Injury
- CA-2 for Occupational Disease
- CA-7 Claim for Compensation
- CA-17 Duty Status Report
- CA-20 Attending Physician’s Report
- View All Forms